January 2, 2008

Hey everyone! I have finally figured out how to Blog. I have only been trying since October but I made myself do it and realized it is not that hard. I wanted to send some pictures of Christmas since we were not with most of you. We had a nice Christmas, Lee's mom came into town. We spend Christmas Eve with Lee's family. Christmas Day we went over to Uncle Danny's for some awesome grub. I have enojoyed the snow until this week. When it has just been really cold. When for over a week the temp is between 20 to 30. Yeah that's cold. But my Christmas wish came true and I got a White Christmas. I miss and love you all. Would love to hear from you. I am coming to Arizona the end of January would love to get toghether with who over can. Love ya all.

2 comments:

Maren said...

Are you still happy. I heard it's freaking cold up there... wouldn't know, I'm freezing in the 50's & 60's here... I know I'm pathetic.

Stacey said...

yeah!!! Welcome to the blog world. i'm so glad we can keep in touch now and see your cute family! talk soon.