December 6, 2008

Mason Christmas Picture!!!

So these are are Christmas pictures for this year. I am not doing Christmas cards this year as honestly it went by too fast and with work I just have not had the time. So I thought I would add some pics and this is our card. I know slacker I am. We are all doing good. Lee is still liking his job, he now has glasses which is a new look for him. He loves to go fishing (which he is really sad its too cold to go) and loves to play racketball with his buddies. I am still working for Wentworth as the Wellness Coord. I am thankful for my job for the friends I have made but I am looking forward to not having to work in the future. I miss being at home with Trenton. I am anxious to move back to AZ so I can go to school and work towards my RN it is what I really want to do. Trenton is going thru another growth spurt, we have to buy him more new pants and shoes I cannot keep up. He is always hungry which is new for him. He just seems to be so big. He loves Transformers, Speed Racer, Spider man, Hulk, Batman and what ever else that fights. He is such a boy!! He still is a big daddy's boy but he loves to give us kisses and hugs all the time.
We are really excited this year part of my family, mom, dad, joey, Matt and adre, misty, Chris and annikka are coming to Utah for Christmas. They surprised me I guess i cried hard enough over not going home for Thanksgiving they felt sorry for me so they decided to come. The day of Christmas I am going back to Taylor with the family for a few days to see my other 2 sisters and then coming back! We are planning a trip to Mesa in January for almost a week! We love you all and miss you more than any of you know. These passed six months have been really hard on Lee and I and we realized how much we miss our family and can't wait to be with you all!!! Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Julie J. said...

Hey! Cute pictures. Your little guy is getting big fast. Merry Christmas.